Types Of Guest Posts We Accept
- We are looking for Tips, guide, DIY, stories & articles on technology, business, startup, blogging, automobile, finance, health & yoga.
- We also accept the latest updates on technology, business, finance.
- Content should be relevant to a specific topic
- Do not write location specific article, you can mention it as an example but do not write an entire article based on a single location
- Please do not write brand-specific, sale-oriented or promotional articles, if you want to write then opt for a sponsored article.
- We also accept listicles, but they should not be promotional for a specific brand/company or promoting the author’s brand/company in any form. If you want to write a promotional article (sponsored post) contact us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org we have paid service also for backlinks paid articles, and banner ads.
Guidelines for writing the article
- Title 50-60 Characters limit with the focus keyword
- Meta Description 140-150 Characters Limit with Focus Keyword and Secondary keyword
- Give H1 (Title) with the focus keyword
- Passive voice: Not more than 10%, try to use more active voice
- Proper subheading distribution (i.e after every 300 words), you need to divide the content with relevant headings
- Transition smoothly from one idea to the next, and don’t jump back and forth between thoughts.
- Do not make a sentence containing more than 20 words
- Vary your sentence structure. Provide a mix of simple, compound and complex sentences.
- Don’t assume that the reader knows everything. Clearly explain or identify anything that may not be common knowledge.
- Attribute all quotes and sources and always identify the speaker properly.
- Try to write in Conversational and professional tone
- Do not use consecutive sentence (more than 2 times)
- Use focus keyword in First and last paragraph
- Do not write lengthy Paragraph
- Keywords density should be 1 – 2% for every 100 words
- Please don’t add a link in the first few paragraphs, try to add to the bottom
- Cover all targetted keywords throughout the content
- Try to use easy language (English) for improving readability
- Highlight Keywords.
- Please write the article around 1000-1200 words
- Try to use Long-tail keywords (for example “How to write a good article” rather than “good article”)