Optical Character Recognition is a specific technology with which you can convert electronic data written on images into editable text. This way of conversion was firstly used in the 1970s but it was rough at that time. With innovation in computing technology, it has become the most efficient way to convert tons of images into text within seconds. It is the fastest way for this conversion and gets a text document to edit as per your requirements. No matter which field you belong to, you may need an application based on this technology in your life. The Optical Character Recognition tools have made the understanding of any image easy and quick. If you are looking to find the best online image to text converter, be seated because we are here with the list of top 5 tools.
The internet is full of junk tools and information that may be inappropriate for your work. So, it might be difficult for you to get the right tool for your work.
Let’s read about those best image-to-text converters available on the internet.
Best Online Image to Text Converters
We have tested hundreds of tools available on the internet and found these tools perfect in every aspect.
You should use any of these tools to complete your task and get an editable text from any pictorial data.
- Preepostseo is providing a huge list of tools to deal with multiple tasks in the online field. All tools available there are reliable and efficient to work in the concerned field.
- Here is an image to text converter by this platform that you can use through https://www.prepostseo.com/image-to-text.
- It has many features which encourage us to place it on the top position of our list. You can use this tool to convert as many images as you want with a single action.
- The only thing you have to do is upload the images using the given “Upload Picture” button or paste the link in the given box. Once you have uploaded all the images, hit the “Submit” button.
- Within a fraction of time, the tool will complete processing and show every bit of text written on the image in a separate box.
- You can copy that text and use it anywhere you want or modify it.
- In addition, you can also convert the language of an image to understand its message. It has a mobile-friendly interface and layout.
- So, you can use it anywhere at any time without any limitation regarding the nature of the device.
- Because of all these features, we recommend you to use this tool to convert images into text format.
In the last, you don’t need to register with this platform. It is the best feature of this tool that encourages the users to come and use it for their tasks.
- HiPDF is basically a tool that focuses on PDF conversion into different formats.
- But now it provides OCR services in which it provides various image formats conversion into editable text.
- The processing of this tool is pretty simple and straight that anyone can understand. You only have to drag and drop the image that you want to convert.
- You can also upload the image directly from your device. This tool has some extra features in the form of filters that you should select before processing.
- Overall, this tool is perfect to convert any image into text. It won’t restrict you from using low-resolution and handwritten document images.
There is only one drawback that many users find in this tool is its paid usage. You can’t use this tool even for a single conversion without being a Pro Subscriber.
This is the only factor that limits the number of users on this platform.
- Here is another online Optical Character Recognition tool that you can use to convert your image to any of your desired languages. This tool has a simple interface with which you can quickly understand it’s working.
- You do not need to sign up with the platform if you have less than 30 images to convert. When you have more images to convert with this tool, you should check its pricing section.
- You should get a paid subscription to the tool to work more comprehensively with this tool. Also, a user must choose the language of the document manually.
- As a final text, you can get the document in multiple formats like Word, Excel, and others. It is right to say that you should know all these sections before using this tool.
- If you are looking for a versatile tool with which you can convert images from any format, you can choose this tool. It supports all the image formats for the online image to text converter.
- This tool also supports 21 languages in which you can get text from that particular image. Therefore, you can convert images from any format and language without any restriction.
- You can use this tool freely for a prominent number of images. But you should buy a subscription to this tool if you want to use it without any interruption.
- Many users find some drawbacks in this tool because of which they leave it and jump over the other tools. Also, the processing speed of the tool is slower as compared to the above-discussed tools.
- You have to wait for few minutes to get the data in editable format. Also, you can’t see whether the conversion was efficient or not unless you download the final document.
Yes, you can’t see the text directly on this tool but you have to download its text format on your device.
- It is one of the finest converters available over the internet for multiple tasks. With these converting tools hub, you can perform multiple conversions from various formats.
- Image to text converter is another service provided by this platform with up to the mark outcomes. You can convert images available in any format with this application.
- It has efficient Optical Character Recognition technology with which you will get every single character written on the picture. Now, the extraction of data from pictorial formats isn’t difficult.
- Besides, you can add files from multiple drives like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and the device’s internal storage. You can convert only 10 images with this tool freely without registration.
- If you want to do the excessive conversion, you have to sign up by providing some details. Overall, this tool has all the features to become the best image-to-text converter.
Bonus Image to text converter
You can use google doc as online image to text converter. It can be done with these few easy steps
- You just need to upload the image in google drive
- Then open the image with Google docs
- In Google docs, you see both the image and text.
All the above-discussed tools are best to convert images into text. But the tool from Prepostseo is completely free because of which we prefer you to browse that tool.
But if you want to get a subscription to a tool and get fast working, you can also use the tool by Conveertio.co.