People like to have a garden full of plants and trees. They not only increase the value of the property but also help in cleaning the environment and add value to the health of the community. People love healthy and beautiful trees but there are times when trees also suffer from diseases. Suppose the trees are not maintained properly, they can become a problem for the community.
Arborists are professionals who can do the job of Tree maintenance. They are trained and certified and know the process of maintaining trees.
Things that an arborist can do
Some of the things that an arborist can do to maintain the trees are as follows.
Arborists have the knowledge of pruning the trees and the time for pruning them. This helps in maintaining the trees and their health. Pruning can also be done to improve the appearance of the trees. Here are the reasons for pruning the trees.
- Trees are trained in such a way that they become string and can withstand various types of environmental problems.
- Airflow is improved and the flow of light is increased.
- The damaged parts of the trees like branches, limbs, and leaves are removed.
- Removing these parts whose interference and rubbing are the reason for wounds in the trees.
- Branches and limbs, which are suffering from any kind of disease, are removed.
- The shape of a damaged tree can also be improved.
Arborists have knowledge about the places where a tree should be planted. If a tree has been planted in the wrong area, it leads to problems for the tree and the people. It leads to the growth of insects and other creatures. Arborists should be skilled, and they should have the knowledge of the equipment used to plant a tree. They the depth at which the plantation of the large tree can be done.
Trees also need care and maintenance so that they can look green and healthy. A good treatment given to the trees helps to protect them from insects, diseases, and other types of problems that lead to their damage. Here are some of the things that an arborist do to maintain the trees.
- Health and safety assessment is performed to know about the health of the tree.
- If a tree is damaged by insects or is suffering from any disease, an injection or spray is used to prevent the damage and heal the tree.
- Root growth is improved with the help of aeration.
- When the branches or stem has become weak, cabling is done to make them stand for a long time.
- Fertilizers are used to fertilize the trees to make them strong.
Tree services at the time of emergency
Trees may get uprooted or damaged due to earthquakes, storms, or other natural calamities. Trees can fall on electric wires, buildings, and other structures and damage them. An arborist is needed in this case so that he can trim the trees and branches so that neither it causes any harm to trees nor to any other structure that is nearby.
Removing a tree
Usually, a tree is diseased in such a way that it cannot be cured, or it is already dead, an arborist can come and remove it from the place.
These are some of the things that an arborist can do in order to make the trees healthy and keep them green. Arborists know the techniques of maintaining them and help in removing the diseased and damaged parts.