Have you ever heard of Light that is powered by gravity or just your pulling energy? Deciwatt is introducing Nowlight that generates light with a pull-cord, and they had a previous product called Gravity light that generated light using gravity. Both of these are Self-Powered Light which is clean and renewable.
- Deciwatt has introduced a self-powered light called NowLight. The working is simple just pull the cord for 1 min and generate electricity.
- You also have the option of charging through a 3W solar panel or through electricity. But you are not dependent on that for the source of light.
- You get everything in the kit when you buy Nowlight.
- Ever wondered how useful this product will be, it can be used in places where there is no or shortage of electricity and battery. Also, this is a clean source of light as the light glows without consuming any harmful energy.
- You can also charge you mobile phone for 15 mins.
- Earlier Deciwatt had Gravity light, yes you heard right this works using gravity.
- You will get the bag with the kit, in the bag you have to add heavyweight, you can use sand, rocks etc.
- When the weight falls down, it will make the gears move and the kinetic energy will generate the DC electricity and glow the light for about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins just lift the weight again you will switch on the lights again.
- You get a Sat light with 15 feet chord, that can be used as an additional light source, though the power is distributed when you switch on the Sat light
- It was invented in 2013 and discontinued in 2019. The main reason for inventing this was to replace kerosene lamps and have a clean and renewable light source.
- Again very useful at places where there is no or shortage of electricity and batteries. Also good for Camping.
We need more of this kind of invention that is clean and Renewable in the future. These kinds of small inventions will definitely help our planet and climate.