There is a chance that you are that type of person who is into various deep fried food products but at the same time you are not sure about what you have to do so that you will do it effectively. There are some people who feel that deep frying at home can be complicated but with the right information and skills, you know that you will be able to do it effectively.
You have to choose the right deep fryer by mass to class that you are going to use first. Remember that you may choose from a stock pot, a sauce pan or a wok. There are a lot of people who prefer using the wok because they believe that this is the most effective for them. Mainly, people like this a lot because the wok has angled walls which mean that oil will not spill too much.
Deep Fryer – Safe to Use and Easy to Clean
When frying using a pan, it is important for parents to keep children away from the stove because of the possibility of burning. With a turkey fryer, this is not an issue. Also, most parts of a deep fryer are dishwasher-safe. Therefore, you will not have problems when cleaning it after every use.
Of course if you are going to use a deep fryer, you know that you do not need a lot of effort into trying to deep fry at home, but if you are going to use any of the other fryers that you can use at home. You would have to follow instructions to help you deep fry effectively.
1. Make sure that you have all of the items that you may need to fry. This means the fryer that you are going to use, an ample amount of cooking oil, fry basket, wooden spoon and even a thermometer. There is a possibility that you are going to need all of these items so that you can fry effectively.
2. Also make sure that you will stay safe while you are cooking. You would have to use tongs because, you cannot take the food that you are deep frying with your bare hands. You may still have to use hand mittens to be sure with what you can expect.
3. Do remember that the cooking oil that you are going to use will play a huge role on how your food is going to taste like. Remember that there are some oils that will make your food taste great, but they might cost you a lot of money.
4. You would have to fill the cooking vessel that you are going to use with the cooking oil of your choice. Make sure that you will place a sufficient amount.
5. Turn on your gas range or your electric stove and make sure that you will reach the desired temperature. You may have to use your thermometer to measure the temperature. Remember one thing that you can do to make sure your pan is hot enough, is to dip one piece of the food on to the pan and check the temperature. The food should sink first and then start going near the top if the heat is just right. If the oil is not ready yet, the food will stay at the bottom of the pan.
6. Place the food products that you are going to fry on the gas range. Depending on the size of the cooking vessel that you are going to use, you will only place a few pieces to let the food cook nicely and evenly.
7. Make sure that you will continuously move the food that you are going to fry. If you would let it stick to just one area of the pan, food might not fry that effectively. Remember that you can also retain the temperature of the pan that way.
8. You have to make sure that you will wait for the food to fry well. Only after that can you take the food out of the pan and you can repeat again until you fry all the food that you need.
Of course once you have removed the food from the pan, you may have to let the oil drip first to prevent the food from being too oily and greasy when eaten. With these things in mind, you can fry your food effectively.
Conclusion & Final Thoughts
When buying a deep fryer, first determine how many people you will cook for. Do you need a deep fryer for yourself alone, for some friends, or the rest of the family members? Of course, the more people, the bigger the fryer you should buy. Second, determine the power and the capacity of each model/brand. Third, ask yourself if you want a manual or automatic deep fryer.