You often clean kitchen utensils but fear the chemical composition of detergent will affect the health of the whole family, especially young children. So let’s refer to the tips to clean kitchen utensils & appliances and home-made ingredients (baking soda) in this article!
#1. Tips for cleaning the residue in an electric kettle
After a long time of use, the electric kettle will close a lot of dirt and if scoured by normal means can scratch, damage the kettle. Here are some suggestions for you to clean the electric kettle clean and safe.
- Method 1: Fill the kettle with water and white vinegar in a 1: 1 ratio ( or 1: 2 if there is a lot of sediment ), turn on the boiling boil switch. After the vinegar boils, turn off the electricity, wait for it to cool and then discard and rinse with clean water. You can replace vinegar with lemon juice
- Method 2: If you have baking soda in your home, take advantage of it by adding a small spoon to the water, boiling for a few minutes and then pouring it, rinsing with clean water to remove the debris.
#2. Tips to clean microwave grease stains
Splashes of grease and grease while warming food makes housewives spend a lot of time cleaning the microwave. Try these tips to “rescue” your microwave oven fast, clean both!
- Method 1: Mix half a cup of water with vinegar and put in the microwave. Turn on the heat on medium for 5 minutes, the steam from the mixture will “soften” the most stubborn stains, the rest you just need to turn off the oven using a clean towel easily.
- Method 2: Lemon is also a great help in cleaning the microwave. Cut the lemon in half and place it face down on a ceramic plate, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to the microwave for about 1 minute on medium, then turn off the oven using paper or a towel to wipe off the stain.
- Method 3: To lighten the glass and deodorize the inside of the microwave try immediately with white wine. Put a cup of white wine in the microwave, turn on the average mode for 3 minutes. After spinning, leave the cup of wine in the oven to evaporate the alcohol to soften the stain, then wipe with a damp cloth and then wipe with a dry towel.
#3. Tips for cleaning blender in 30 seconds
Every time you grind your food, the blender’s heart often makes it difficult to clean. However, few people noticed that the blender itself was designed for self-cleaning.
- Just add the amount of water about 1/2 mill and a few drops of dishwashing liquid add half a lemon, put the jar into the machine for about 30 seconds and then remove the rinse machine with water that is clean, without touching hands. .
#4. Tips for cleaning leisurely gas stove
Stoves often stick to lots of burnt greasy stains, even rusting, making it a lot of effort for women to scrub. Tell me how to gently, but the kitchen is still as clean as new.
Clean the gas stove with the following steps:
- 1: Soak the kitchen in warm water mixed with some detergent to remove dirt.
- 2: Mix baking soda with water into a paste, then apply to the kitchen stand for 20 minutes.
- 3: Wipe the mixture clean with a dishwasher and rinse with water.
Note: Do not wash or soak the gas stove while it is hot, it will cause them to crack or break.
#5. Tips for cleaning the oven, air fryer properly
Grilling oven or air fryer stains of cheese, sauce, etc. for a long time will gradually damage the oven as well as unpleasant smell for baked goods in the oven. Instantly clean “standard” ovens with home safe ingredients.
- Method 1: Put a bowl of water (stainless steel bowl or heat resistant glass) mixed with a spoon of white vinegar in the oven and turn on the oven to the highest temperature for about 2 minutes. Remove the bowl of vinegar and wait for the oven to cool down, using a sanitary napkin.
Aqueous solutions of vinegar and water will remove the unpleasant odour and peel away stains in the oven. Vinegar can be replaced with the juice of a lemon with a zest.
- Method 2: Mix baking soda into water and use a cloth to blot this solution and wipe directly onto the wall and surface of the oven.
#6. Refrigerator cleaning tips
Because refrigerators often contain a variety of cooked, raw foods, refrigerators can easily become bacterial colonies if they are not properly cleaned. Refer to some ways to clean, brighten your fridge, limit material damage.
Deodorize the refrigerator immediately
- Method 1: When eating oranges, tangerines take advantage of the peel to put in the corners of the refrigerator. Orange and tangerine peels will naturally absorb the odor from the refrigerator.
- Method 2: Cut fresh lemons into thin slices and place them in the fridge compartments. The natural essential oils in lemons help absorb the smell.
- Method 3: Put about 50g of dried marinated tea in a small cloth bag and place in the refrigerator. Tea bags can be used to deodorize continuously for 1 month, then take the tea to the sun and continue to use.
Clean refrigerator bacteria periodically
- Method 1: Mix a mixture of lemon juice, salt, vinegar in a spray bottle, spray on the surface to be cleaned and wipe off with a dry towel.
- Method 2: Mix baking soda with warm water, dip a cloth or sponge into the mixture, wipe over surfaces directly and wipe again with a dry towel.
#7. Tips to clean cutting boards quickly and effectively
Cutting boards stained with scratches and yellow stains are the ideal hiding places for bacteria, increasing the risk of food being cross-contaminated. Immediately follow these simple tips to clean the cutting board, protect your family’s health.
- 1: Cut through the lime and rub on the cutting board, sprinkle with salt and continue to rub the surface until the salt is completely dissolved, let stand for 15 minutes, rinse and bring the board to dry.
- 2: Peel and halve the onion and rub on the cutting board surface, rinse with water and air dry.
- 3: Mix a small amount of baking soda with water, use a cloth or thin cloth to soak in the solution and rub on the cutting board surface along the grain, wipe clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry with a towel.
#8. Tips to clean the sink
For places that need regular cleaning like a sink, you should consider using natural methods instead of chemical detergents because of the high abrasion of the material but also the health of the whole family.
Clean shiny kitchen sink surface
- 1: Sprinkle baking soda on the damp surface of the sink, wait for a few minutes, then scrub with a brush or sponge, then rinse.
- 2: Mix lemon juice and salt to create a mixture similar to toothpaste, then rub this mixture all over the sink, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- 3: Pour a small amount of vinegar onto a piece of toilet paper, then apply it to the sink, wait about 30 minutes for the vinegar to soften the dirt, then wash with water.
Clean residue and deodorize sink drains
- Method 1: Put a few tablespoons of salt in the drain, add 1/4 cup of white vinegar and let stand for 1 hour. Then, pour hot water into the drain.
- Method 2: Mix baking soda with white vinegar in a bowl in a 1: 1 ratio and pour into the sink, wait for 10 minutes, then slowly pour 2 liters of hot water into the drain.
- Method 3: Cut lemon into small pieces into each box of the ice cube tray, pour vinegar into the boxes and place in the freezer. After each use of the kitchen sink, put 1 – 2 capsules of lemon vinegar in the drain to both deodorize and limit congestion.
#9. Tips scrub the pot, pan gently
The pots and pans are haunted by the pot or the burnt burn always makes you headache when washing. Look for ingredients in your kitchen to see what they can do!
Cleaning the outside of the pot, pan sticking to the pot
- Method 1: Mix vinegar solution (made from white wine), water, cooking oil in a ratio of 1: 1: 2 stirring, then sponge with solution and rub on pot, pan and rinse with water.
- Method 2: Mix baking soda with water in a ratio of 1: 0.5 for a paste, apply the mixture evenly on the scorch, saucepan, pan for a few minutes, then rinse.
Clean pots, pans sticking to stains, burning
- 1: If your pot or pan is glazed or non-stick, just pour a little hot water into the pot, pan and boil for 10-15 minutes to soften stains, then discard and wash normally.
- 2: Put 1-2 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid in the burnt pot, sprinkle baking soda over the bottom of the pot and cover the bottom with water, boil for a few minutes, turn off the heat and drain, then scrub the sponge with water, Then rinse with water.
- 3: Sprinkle tomato sauce evenly on the surface of the pot, pan is burned, let stand for 30 minutes then use sponge to clean, then rinse with dishwashing liquid.
- 4: Cut the lime into thin slices, arrange on the bottom of the pot, pour tattooed water and bring to a boil. When the water boils, lower the heat and scrape the burning pieces with a spoon, turn off the heat, continue to scrape the dark spots, rinse with water. Can turn off the stove and leave the pot overnight, the effect will be higher.
Hope that these tips to clean kitchen utensils will share the difficulty and hardship of the housewife in each cooking as well as increase the gloss and elegance for each item in your kitchen!